about myself

All About My self

Hello my name is Kleyfha Azzahra, and my friend call me Uwe. I was born in Bandung, June 23th, 2004. My age is 15 years old now. I live in Karapitan street no. 58/36A. My class is 3 senior high school Bandung. 

My hobby is writing,because I like to write lot of stories, and anything, I express what I feel by writing, my hobbies also read a novels and listening music, I often listen songs by boy pablo, i like it!

I am the first child, and have a younger brother named Azzume, now he is 8 years old and still in elementary school.

My father's name is Ervano Antonio work as an entrepreneur, my father works every day. He always busy with his work. He was very hardworking, And then my mother, my mother works in the home as a house-wife. My mother never stop to support me. She always told me to not give up.

After graduation from this senior high school , i want to study at UNPAD University majoring in medicine, my goal later is to become a cardiac surgeon, therefore from now, I must be serious in learning, and may not be lazy.

Komentar