dialogue


Dialogue

Senia had passed on her final science Olympic. On the way home, She meets Kleyfha, her friend. She congratulates and compliments Senia

kleyfha: Hi, Senia, How are you doing?

Senia : I am fine, 
thanks.

Kleyfha : It’s very nice to meet you here, Senia! You look great today! I love your new hair jacket.

Senia : Thank you very much, Kleyfha. You look great, too.

Kleyfha: Thanks, Senia, By the way, how was your test? Have you got the result?

Senia : Yes, I’ve got it. You know what? I have passed for the science olympic test I’m so happy right now.

Kleyfha: That’s great. Congratulations! How’s the score?

Senia : Thanks God. I got the highest score for the test.

Kleyfha: Wow, that’s amazing. I know you are very smart, Andi. Well done!

Senia: Thanks for your compliment,Kleyfha. You are so kind.

Kleyfha: Never mind Senia, It’s my pleasure, by the way i have to go right now, see you later

Senia: see you!


Komentar