my goal my ambition

 My gol my ambition


Name: Kleyfha Azzahra

Class: XIMIPA7


Since / was a kid, my passion into medicalso strong. I want to be doctor, help people and be useful in life time. Most of time people

just have ambition and desire in being number one, but I want to help this world, by becoming the doctor I think I can give my contribution to make world become a better place. I want to be a followerof God and helper of others. Whenever you have a flu or cold, you go tothe doctor and what does the doctor do? He gives you medicines and hope,that you will be fine and that's exactly what I want to do give hope toothers that they will be fine and they could make a change.

I set my life goals from now on. I want to go to Padjadjaran University or UNPAD and major in medicine . I want to study hard so I can receive a balance and great grarde eventually. I will put my huge effort to pursue this future dream. My familysupported me to chase this dream

Komentar