suggestions and offers conversation

Name: Kleyfha Azzahra
Class: XI MIPA 7
Topic conversation: Career


It was a sunny day, Alya decided to buy coffee in a cafe close to home, while waiting for coffee delivery, Alya saw Mitha who was daydreaming asking for something, out of curiosity.

Alya: Hi Mitha! apparently you are here too, how are you?

Mitha: Hi Alya! I'm fine, how about you?

Alya: I’m fine thank you. You seems confused, do you need help with something?

Mitha: This morning I applied for a job as a cashier at a supermarket but I wasn't accepted because of my lack of experience, so I was confused about where to apply for a job again.

Alya: Hmm let me think ... hmmm oh yeah, my uncle just opened a cafe near the intersection of the road, and my uncle would need a waiter. What if you apply for a job there?

Mitha: Really?! That’s great!

Alya: Ok, I'll accompany you later, the cafe is not too far from this place.

Mitha: Thank you very much Alya, if there is no suggestion from you it seems I am still confused looking for a job.

Alya: It's not a big deal, I'm happy to help find a job for you.

Mitha: Hey, your coffee is ready.

Alya: Oh yeah, let’s go straight to my uncle's cafe!

Mitha: Let’s go!

Komentar